I’ve realized that posting completed layouts weekly just doesn’t work for me – I’m not that consistent. I’ve also realized that I don’t get around to posting links to the tutorials I write, either. So… I’ve decided to try something a bit different. I’m going to try posting a summary of sorts for my monthly memory-keeping with some statistics (if I’ve actually kept track of them), links to any tutorials I’ve written, and a sampling of the layouts I made that month.
In the spirit of a fresh start for the new year and in honor of my word for 2012 – simple – I’ve been cleaning out my layouts in progress folder and my downloads folder. My hope is to have both empty by tonight. I may not completely empty the downloads folder because I have a bunch of older products that I have to import into LR, but I’m down to one layout in progress (from about a dozen yesterday). Woot!
My current stats:
- Photos in LR catalog: 42258
- Layouts completed for my LOM albums (total): 185
- Layouts made in December: 27 — LOM: 3 new, 2 remakes, 6 in-progress layouts finished; 2 layouts for my Move More Eat Well journal; plus a 14-page photobook.
- Tutorials written: 2 – Make Your Photo Pop – With a Border and Let’s Talk Scrapping Goals…
- Unused digital scrapbooking kits: 121 (eep!)
And a few of the layouts. The SSD gallery is down right now; when it’s back online I’ll link the layouts for credits.